POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : ANNOUNCE: Moray V3.2 Released! : Re: ANNOUNCE: Moray V3.2 Released! Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:29:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUNCE: Moray V3.2 Released!
From:  jivvy
Date: 16 Feb 2000 19:44:27
Message: <38ab446b@news.povray.org>
> with ie5 (it will gfp after i close all windows after a long netting
session then the gpf will not  go away)

I've got the same $%^#@ problem.  I actually found a reference to the
problem on the web (put out by Microsoft) that gave three possible causes.
If you'd like, I can hunt it up again for you, but I can tell you right now
it was of no use to me. I went through all the "cures" (even for the
problems which made no sense for --"oh you're trying to access a
flibbergoofaw on the moon of stratajumdara and they haven't fixed *their*
bugs yet, not our fault, but here's how you fix it.") and none of them
worked.

I will say I'm running the new Moray version without problem, though (since
the first beta). Of course, your mileage may vary. ;)

Claire